Orchid Fusion VMS provides a free, open, RESTful API and includes capabilities for embedding video in 3rd party HTML applications, as well as an APPs ecosystem for embedding 3rd party content into the Orchid Fusion VMS interface.
- High-level architectural description of the logical and network relationships between Orchid Fusion VMS and Orchid Core VMS: https://support.ipconfigure.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036262091
- Free and open RESTful APIs:
- For Orchid Core VMS
- For Orchid Fusion VMS
- Most camera and recording functionality is controlled through the Orchid Core API, whereas most management functionality happens through the Orchid Fusion API. The Orchid Fusion API offers an API proxy that provides full API access to any attached Orchid Core VMS server through Orchid Fusion VMS (i.e., no direct network route to the Orchid Core VMS server is required). In many enterprise applications, it will make sense to access the Orchid Core API exclusively via the proxy provided by Orchid Fusion's API.
- Free online training exists for both Orchid Fusion VMS and Orchid Core VMS at https://training.ipconfigure.com/.
- Detailed User, Administrator, and Installation Guides:
- IPConfigure's API/iframe Player allows 3rd party developers to embed an Orchid Core or Fusion VMS video player into their own application as an HTML iframe.
- IPConfigure Fusion APPs ecosystem allows 3rd party developers to embed their own applications with the Orchid Fusion VMS user interface.
For any API or integration related questions, please submit a trouble ticket and our engineers will be happy to assist.