v2.2.0 - 2018-02-13
- Add support for cookie authentication
- Add support for custom Camera Groups in the bag
- Add ability to save named Stages
- Add ability to cycle Stages automatically on a timer
- Add support for full Orchid Core VMS management via the Orchid Fusion VMS UI
- Orchid Fusion VMS branding and UI updates
- Improved application load time
- Performance enhancements for systems with many Orchid Core VMS servers and cameras
- Improve autocomplete behavior
- Improve dialog behavior on mobile devices
- Fix issues with scroll becoming locked on mobile devices.
v2.0.5 - 2017-10-13
- Orchid Fusion branding and UI updates
- Improve PTZ responsiveness on Axis M5103 and M5014 cameras
v2.0.4 - 2017-09-14
- Fix issue where Orchid Core VMS servers were erroneously reported offline
- Fix user interface unauthorized errors
- Improve server performance when communicating with Orchid Core VMS
v2.0.3 - 2017-09-08
- Improve custom pop-up agreement on login
v2.0.2 - 2017-09-06
- Add support for custom pop-up agreement on login
- Add support to register more than 100 Orchids
- Fix LDAPS for Active Directory authentication
v2.0.1 - 2017-07-26
- Fix thumbnail preview image resolution
- Fix issue where bag scrolling would get stuck
- Fix "mosaic" bag layout
v2.0.0 - 2017-07-25
- Add support for granular Orchid Core VMS and camera permissions via Permission Groups
- Robust permissions model which allows Live, Playback, PTZ and Export abilities
- Grant and revoke permissions down to the Orchid Core VMS or camera level
- Create group hierarchies for easier permissions maintenance
- Additional authentication options
- Add support for Active Directory authentication
- Add support for Google authentication
- User interface improvements
- Add 'Clear Stage' button to the camera bag
- Reorganize administration navigation
- Automatically install required firewall exceptions on Windows servers
- Support additional PEM file formats when configuring SSL/TLS
- Improve error messages when registering Orchid Core VMS servers
- Improve responsiveness of Orchid Core VMS events in user interface
- User e-mail is no longer a required field
- Require Oracle JRE for Raspberry Pi servers
- Google authentication is not compatible with Microsoft Edge browsers
v1.2.3 - 2017-03-30
- Add rtspt & rtspst support for Fusion's RTSP proxy service.
- Improve security.
- Improve default logging settings and logging output.
v1.2.2 - 2017-03-09
- Fusion now provides FBGST 1.4.4.
- Optimize UI camera bag requests.
- Optimize Orchid synchronization.
v1.2.1 - 2017-02-07
- Fix synchronization issues with Orchid updates
v1.2.0 - 2017-01-20
- Fusion now proxies HTTP(S) and RTSP(S) traffic if an Orchid device is not directly accessible by a client.
- Add support for playback fast-forward, rewind, and slow-motion.
- Add low-bandwidth mode toggle to FBGST players.
- Add stream stats toggle to FBGST players.
- Improved PTZ controls.
- Add USB joystick support for PTZ.
- Add ability to manually refresh Orchid status.
- Additional operating system support: Ubuntu 16.04, Raspbian for Raspberry Pi, and Debian armhf.
- Fusion now provides FBGST 1.4.3.
- Fusion now requires Orchid 1.12.2 or better.
- Fix issue where removing an Orchid fails silently.
- Stage/matrix improvements.
- Fix video flickering in Low Bandwidth Mode in Firefox and Safari.
- Fix bug when setting timeline bar using calendar.
- Fix issues with fullscreening unlinked players.
- Fix autocorrection in text fields on mobile devices.
- Fix thumbnail preview scaling for cameras in corridor mode.
- Fix errors when uninstalling Fusion on Ubuntu 14.04.
- Suppress broken image icon when low bandwidth streams fail to play.
- Improved readability of error messages.
v1.0.1 - 2016-09-14
- Fixed Orchid authentication routing bug.
v1.0.0 - 2016-08-31