Depending on the setup of your Axis camera, the eLPR video stream, as well as the image eLPR detects and reads may be flipped upside down. This can be updated within the camera’s settings to ensure the images are all oriented correctly.
eLPR’s Detected Image is Upside Down
- Open eLPR’s settings by clicking the Settings page in the eLPR interface.
- Select the Flip raw input option.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
The Camera’s Video Stream is Upside Down
- Open the camera’s settings by clicking the Settings pane in the eLPR interface.
- Click Video & Audio on the left-hand side menu.
- Set the Rotate image setting to 180 to rotate the image.
- Click the Save button.
- Click Applications on the left-hand side menu.
- Select IPConfigure Embedded LPR then click the Stop button, followed by the Start button once the page reloads.
- Once eLPR restarts, click the Live View button at the top right-hand side of the screen to return to the eLPR interface.
The camera should now be reading plates at the correct orientation. If you have any additional questions or issues, please feel free to submit an eLPR Technical Support Request.