Issue: no playback
Reason: Windows Media Services/Streaming Media Services is corrupt
Resolution: Please try uninstalling the Streaming Media Services role and making sure to delete the ServerNamespace.xml in C:\Windows\System32\windows media\server. Then reinstalling the role again.
1. Under Roles Summary in Server Manager, click Remove Roles.
2. In the Remove Roles wizard, clear the Streaming Media Services check box.
Note: Reboot required
3. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\windows media\server and make sure ServerNamespace.xml file is deleted.
4. Again, under Roles Summary in Server Manager, click Add Roles.
5. In the Add Roles wizard, check the Streaming Media Services check box.
6. Make sure "Windows Media Server" is checked on the Select Role Services box. Press Next.
7. On the Select Data Transfer Protocols screen, check Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)