Constantly getting IPConfigure Blue Screens asking you to contact your administrator. In the Windows Application Log on the management server, there will be errors regarding the session state database.
System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to SQL Server session database. The connection string (server='esmservername,
1433', database='ASPState') was returned by an instance of the IPartitionResolver type 'ipConfigure.Web. PartitionResolver, ipConfigure.Web'.....
1. On the Management Server, make copies of C:\ipconfigure\web.config and C:\ipconfigure\admin\web.config. Rename those copies to have .old file extensions.
2. Open C:\ipconfigure\web.config and C:\ipconfigure\admin\web.config in notepad.
3. Press Control + F and type "SessionState". After pressing the 'Find Next' button twice, you should be at the <sessionState mode=.....> tag. Remove this entire line and replace it with the following in both config files:
<sessionState mode="StateServer" stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424" cookieless="false" timeout="30" />
4. Navigate to the Services and set the "ASP .NET State Service" startup type to Automatic. Now start the service.
5. Restart IIS Admin Service and World Wide Publishing Service.
Please submit a ticket at support.ipconfigure.com if further assistance is needed.