Configuring Axis Digital Auto Tracking in ESM
It’s specific to the P3367 and M1145 cameras The auto-tracking application will need to be installed into the camera to use that functionality.
1. Add a new camera in the ESM admin UI.
2. Choose "GENERIC RTSP" for the "Camera Type" dropdown.
3. In the "MAC Address" field, type the following:
4. Under "Live View" settings, be sure to set the protocol to "rtsp" and the port to "554"
5. Under "Recording" settings, be sure to set the protocol to "rtsp" and the port to "554"
Make sure "image resolution" box under recording is not left blank.
Set all the codecs to h264.
Here is a sample picture to match to:
Please contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance.