1. Right Click on sub-location and select "add ONVIF camera".
2. Enter Camera IP or select Find Camera. Enter ONVIF credentials (On Axis cameras an ONVIF user must be created before connecting the camera to ESM: https://support.ipconfigure.com/hc/en-us/articles/204051715-Configure-ONVIF-User-on-Axis-Cameras). Select Register Camera.
3. Select the Viewable stream Icon and make sure only one stream is viewable. Select the Recording stream.
4. Set the Schedule, Volume and Retention and Save Changes.
5. Enable the camera and save changes.
6. Right Click the same location you previously click and select "add ONVIF camera".
7. Enter the same IP address or select the same camera from "Find Camera".
8. Now select another stream. Make sure only one stream is marked as Viewable. Select a recording stream.
9. Select your Schedule, Volume and Retention Days.
10. Enable the Camera and select "Save Changes".
11. Continue for however many camera heads or views you will like to add.
Please sign in to leave a comment.