Most of the time our technicians here at IPConfigure will require the Windows Event Viewer Applications Logs.
Here is a step by step process on how to retrieve the logs and prepare them to email:
1. After clicking the Start button in Windows you can Type Event Viewer in search.
2. After Event Viewer is open please select Windows Logs.
3. Drop down the menu for Windows Logs and you will see Application. Select Application.
4. Select Save All Events As...
5. Save the file in evtx format.
6. In order to send the files through the ticket system it has to be under 20MB. We suggest you ZIP the file to shrink it in order to be sent through properly.
Article is closed for comments.